SEC Tax Services
Earnings-Focused Tax Strategies
Under the scrutiny of the SEC and changing regulations, public companies look to Hein for advice and SEC tax planning strategies based on our consistent listing as one of the leading SEC accounting firms in the country.
Because our experience with public companies is extensive and comprehensive; and we are widely recognized for our knowledge and expertise in both domestic and international tax laws, we are able to offer distinctive benefits:
- Regular communication between our SEC professionals in both tax and audit with the AICPA’s SEC Regulations Committee gives us access to SEC and other regulators for public companies.
- Being on the cutting edge of important changes affecting public companies enables us to provide timely answers and guidance in response to client questions and concerns.
- For our public company audit clients, we maintain our independence by providing only those services that are permitted by Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations and have been pre-approved by the Audit Committee.
Our SEC tax planning strategies are earnings focused, with a goal of producing sustainable tax savings and cash flow increases, as well as preserving future tax benefits.
Specialized Services and Expertise for Public Companies (SEC) Where Hein Does Not Do the Audit
- Corporate Tax Compliance and Planning
- Section 382 Studies (net operating loss limitation analysis)
- Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due diligence
- International Tax
- State and Local Tax
- Individual Tax Returns for Officers
- Work with auditors regarding tax provisions
Benefits of Working with Hein
- Understand how industry and economic trends and tax law will affect your business, allowing you to plan more effective strategies
- Faster answers to your questions and expert guidance, enabling you to react quickly to market or economic changes
- Access to trusted advisors who take time to understand your business objectives creating strategies that ensure you are in compliance with SEC requirements
Please contact us for more information.