SEC Reporting, Auditing, and Advisory
One of the Top 25 Firms in Public Company Audits
Given the regularity of SEC audits and the consequences of being out of compliance, if your company is public, you need expert support. We are distinguished in SEC accounting and have the skills, experience, and integrity to provide you with the highest level of service.
We help public companies in this specialized realm of accounting by:
- Maintaining our independence
- Serving as public company auditor
- Performing special projects for audit committees
- Taking the role of advisor on significant transactions
- Assisting with tax compliance
- Conducting internal control assessments (SOX 404)
Hein remains on the cutting edge of important changes in SEC reporting requirements, and can provide timely answers and guidance for your questions and concerns.
Specialized Service and Expertise
- SOX 404
Benefits of Working with Hein
- Extensive experience working with public companies, allowing you to explore all viable alternatives to resolve issues
- Knowledge of the latest SEC reporting requirements, giving you confidence that the work will be done completely and on time
- Regular communications with public company policy makers, enabling you to evaluate trends and know what to expect
- Highly specialized SEC expertise, ensuring your audit goes smoothly
Please contact us for more information.