Oil and Gas
A Leading Oil and Gas Accounting Firm
Tackling complex business issues is a daily challenge for oil and gas companies. As an industry leader, our clients depend on us to provide added value to their business.
Hein’s experienced team understands the industry and is able to keep you informed with both historic insight and current perspective. We are active members and leaders in key industry organizations like:
- Western Energy Alliance (WEA)
- Council of Petroleum Accountants Society (COPAS)
- ADAM Energy Forum
- Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
Hein understands the industry’s specialized oil and gas accounting rules so we can respond to your needs with a combination of industry knowledge and accounting expertise.
- Severance Tax
- Ad Valorem Taxes
- Sales Taxes
- ASC 740 (Previously FAS 109)
- SOX Compliance
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Section 382 Studies
- Domestic Production Activities (Section 199)
- Joint Venture Audits
Benefits of Working with Hein
- Maintain specialized industry and accounting expertise, helping you meet unique challenges
- Provide insight and perspective, resolving your complex issues
- Deliver additional resources and convenience from our large, dedicated practice, enabling you to get your needs met faster and more efficiently
- Offer high confidence as an industry leader, keeping you informed on issues that affect your business
Please contact us for more information.