Experts in the Mining Industry
If you are in mining, you may do business in multiple locations. This creates a variety of challenges, such as understanding local customs, working effectively with local staff, and following the rules and regulations set by local and national governments. Hein offers a breadth of services to mining companies since 1977 that support projects of any size and any complexity, anywhere in the world.
Hein’s clients depend on our international expertise and global reach for advice and resources related to:
- Local and international tax planning and compliance
- GAAP consulting
- Internal controls implementation and testing
- Regulatory uncertainty, competing technologies, financing, risk management, and taxation line up with other bullets
Hein’s mining industry knowledge and global expertise enables us to walk in lockstep with your company and your external auditors to support your operations from exploration to production worldwide.
- Income and Transfer Taxes (domestic and international)
- Internal Controls over Financial Reporting Compliance
- Enterprise Risk Management Programs
- GAAP / SEC Research
- Financial Statement Audits
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Conversion
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- State and Local Tax (SALT)
- Fraud and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) Investigation
Benefits of Working with Hein
- Deliver high confidence levels in trusted advisors who understand the industry’s unique issues, helping you meet the challenges of doing business internationally
- Provide more immediate response to your needs through our global reach and local resources, enabling you to quickly mobilize resources on the ground, including translators
- Maintain inclusive procedures and processes, saving you time and money through close coordination with your company and your external auditor
- Offer more effective communication throughout your projects, bringing clarity to complex issues and understanding to global relationships
Please contact us for more information.