Manufacturing & Distribution
Experts at Solving Complex Issues
The issues that challenge companies in the manufacturing and distribution industry make it difficult to make critical decisions without the help of a trusted advisor. With a broad range of skills and experience, our clients look to us to provide expert advice in sorting through the complexities, making the best possible decisions, and capitalizing on opportunity.
Hein’s expertise includes specialization in companies with multiple locations, both domestic and international. Our connections throughout the financial community help our clients as they grow and develop additional needs.
Specialized Services and Expertise
- Inventory accounting and tax ramifications
- Audits of privately held, public, and private equity backed companies
- State and local tax (SALT) Group
- Preparation for exit strategies
- Cloud Solutions/ERP Implementation Services
- In-house research and development tax incentives expertise
- Revenue recognition
- International tax group
- Cost segregation studies
- Technology Risk and Assurance Services
Benefits of Working with Hein
- Dedication to client service engrained in our culture, helping your company grow
- Expertise of a “Big 4” firm with flexibility and nimbleness, enabling you to have local decision making
- Resolve challenges more easily based on diverse backgrounds and a broad range of experience, helping you sort through complexities and make better decisions
- Capitalize more effectively on opportunities through expert advice, helping you better understand the pros and cons of moving forward
- Connect with resources worldwide that serve as a transparent extension of our team, helping meet your goals
- Obtain valuable R&D tax guidance through our in-house research, providing the answers you need faster and without bureaucratic complications
- Maximize your financial returns and boost cash flow through studies, allowing you to take full advantage of tax or accounting strategies
Please contact us for more information.