For the 18th consecutive year, Hein has been named as a 2017 Top 100 Firm by Accounting Today, in recognition of the firm’s continued growth and operational excellence.
Key recognition points in the Top 100 report included:
- Improved national ranking– In the 2017 report, Hein moved up two spots to 67th on the annual Accounting Today list, with 2016 revenue of $61 million.
- Outstanding revenue growth– Hein’s year-over-year revenue increase of 13.6 percent placed it among Accounting Today’s top 30 “Pacesetters in Growth,” when compared with the performance of other Top 100 accounting firms across the country.
- Continued regional strength– In the Mountain States region, Hein ranked third among all firms for total revenue, and exceeded the regional average for annual revenue growth by more than 3.5 percent.
In addition to Hein’s strong recent growth in manufacturing and core expertise in the energy, technology and private equity sectors, Managing Partner Jim Brendel attributed much of the firm’s success to an emphasis on outstanding client service.
“We would not be able to sustain our consistent growth without outstanding client service delivered by great employees,” Brendel said. “It’s a great honor to have been on this Top 100 list for 18 straight years, and the credit belongs to Hein’s staff, who are committed to our clients’ and our firm’s success every day.”
Hein & Associates is one of the top 100 accounting firms in the nation providing professional services to middle-market companies and delivering insights that matter to your business.
- A partner is always on your team, responsive to your business needs
- We have the expertise and knowledge to provide solutions that lead to better decision making.
- We’re connected to you and your company’s success throughout its lifecycle.
- We’re the right size to deliver great quality and value for your business.
We engage with our clients to deliver the right solutions for private and public companies and private equity backed businesses in a variety of industries, including Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Real Estate & Construction and Technology. We build long-term relationships with our clients because an experienced, responsive partner is always on your team; we’re connected to you and your company’s success throughout its lifecycle; and we’re the right size to deliver the best quality and value for your business. For 40 years, we’ve seamlessly provided accounting and advisory services to clients across the country and worldwide through our offices in Denver, Dallas, Houston and Orange County. Hein’s expertise and range of services can take our clients through all business stages. We are ranked among the nation’s Top 100 Accounting Firms and as one of the Top 25 audit firms for SEC companies.
Please contact us for more information about Hein & Associates.
March 31, 2017