DENVER, CO, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
We are pleased to sponsor the June FEI Monthly Chapter Dinner and PD Meeting. Join us for a presentation about Arrow Electronic’s approach to Corporate Social Responsibility, including Arrow’s work in developing the ‘SAM’ car, presented by Joe Verrengia, Global Director Corporate Social Responsibility, Arrow Electronics.
June 15, 2017
5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Denver Athletic Club
1325 Glenarm Pl
Denver, CO 80204
- Learn how small business helps the community and serves as a stimulus for small business growth
- How companies should implement and maintain internal controls to protect against fraud
- Joe Verrengia will explain Arrow Electronic’s approach to Corporate Social Responsibility, including Arrow’s work in developing the ‘SAM’ car; and will demonstrate how Arrow Electronics prioritizes its CSR spending and evaluates its ROI, in an informative and engaging presentation.
- Joe Verrengia, Global Director Corporate Social Responsibility, Arrow Electronics
- Ryan Russell, Vice President, SBA Business Development Officer, Global Banking and Markets, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
4:00-4:50 p.m. – Professional Development Session I*
5:00–5:50 p.m. – Professional Development Session II*
5:30-6:30 p.m. – Networking Social Hour
6:30-8:30 p.m. – Dinner and Presentation*
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Small business owners
Please register prior to Tuesday before the meeting at 5:00 p.m. All registrations after the deadline at Tuesday at 5:00 p.m. will be managed as late registrations.