DENVER, CO 8:15 AM – 4:50 PM
Join us at the 49th Annual Rocky Mountain Securities Conference on May 5, 2017 in Denver, CO. This conference features a line-up of presenters who are well known throughout the securities profession and whose observations have earned the respect and attention of the investment community. Hein’s Jake Vossen is a moderator in the afternoon at the conference.
Friday, May 5, 2017
8:15 a.m. – 4:50 p.m.
Denver Marriott City Center
1701 California Street
Denver, CO 80202
- What’s Ahead for Regulation and the SEC?
- SEC Enforcement — Current Priorities and Litigation Update
- Regulated Entities — Industry Developments and SEC’s National Examination
- Corporation Finance: Policy Update and Regulatory Agenda
- Professionalism in the Securities Industry: Liability of Gatekeepers
- Investment Advisers and Private Funds
- New Perspectives on Capital Formation for Small Business
- Current Considerations for Corporate Transactions
- Current Trends in Securities and White Collar Defense
- General Counsel Viewpoints
- Accounting and Audit Issues: Hot Topics and Important Updates
- Ethical Issues for Securities Industry Professionals
For more information on this conference please contact CLE at (303) 860-0608.