Join us for the 2017 North American Petroleum Accounting Conference (NAPAC) on May 18–19 in Dallas, TX. The event features industry speakers presenting on current topics.
May 18-19, 2017
Westin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75240
Keynote speakers include:
- Kay Bailey Hutchison, Bracewell LLP
- Christi Craddick, Chairman, Texas Railroad Commission
- Greg Davis, Kayne Anderson Energy Funds
- Jeremy Humphers, Devon Energy
Discussions led by Hein’s industry experts are:
- Jordan Whitten – Jordan is the conference chair this year and has led the planning and will be master of ceremonies for the entire event.
- Duane Snyder – Oil and Gas Tax 101: New to the oil and gas industry or just need a refresher on the fundamental concepts of income taxation of the oil and gas industry? This session will cover the tax concepts associated with the operational life cycle of oil and gas operations, including exploration, development, production and abandonment.
NAPAC brings petroleum industry professionals together for two days of intense and important educational sessions enhanced by lively, productive discussions. Each year, NAPAC features topical general sessions and detailed, track-based concurrent technical sessions, as well as annual reviews of important legislative updates. The Conference provides access to outstanding industry experienced speakers from both the government and private sectors and informative exhibits from leading industry vendors. This premier oil and gas industry accounting conference is now in its 44th year and remains a very highly regarded and well-attended event.
For more information or to register, visit the Professional Development Institute website.